Wednesday, November 28, 2007

well...

it seems lik ppl around me has a blog... hmmm..i also update my blog la.. b4 they leave me behind.. haha crap la.. wat kind of theory is this.. haha so forget bout it..ok ok... hmmmm few more days to go...!! faster... !!! quick quick!!cepat cepat!! kuai tian kuai tian!! fai tit fai tit!! ing geh ing geh!! hehe dis sunday is my finals.. good~~~ haha "good" cuz next week is my holiday hahahah.. i wan holiday!!! faster faster... c la.. gila again..hahahah erm erm erm holiday wanna do wat le.. wat else other den go holiday? but where??? hehe stil havent plan le... of cuz its cuz of no idea la. aiks.. n... the most important thing is no $$$$.. where to get $$$$?? aiks.. think till head also big d.. aiks.. aiya nth to write d la.. hahahah if hav to write essay for assignment o exam sure die wan.. the essay sure write till very veri long wan.. but no relevant information wan..hahahah all the input useless wan..hahahahah so wth..

No comments: